Coconut chia pudding
This gorgeous coconut chia pudding is the ultimate do-ahead breakfast. It’s simple, loaded with nutrients and incredibly thick and creamy. The secret to its luscious consistency, coconut yoghurt.
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, plus more
- Mango, strawberries, blueberries and coconut flakes
- Mix yogurt, chia seeds, coconut water and maple syrup in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
- Serve, drizzled with more maple syrup, then top with mango, strawberries, blueberries and coconut flakes.
Enjoy what you made 😀