Simple, healthy and incredibly easy, this zucchini slice recipe makes a quick dinner or healthy lunch box snack. It’s also the perfect recipe for using up whatever’s left in the fridge at the end of the week.
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g prosciutto, fat removed and chopped
- 450g zucchini, grated
- 300g ricotta
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (150g) gluten-free self raising flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 20cm x 30cm tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the onion and garlic then cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Place in a bowl with the zucchini, prosciutto, ricotta, parmesan, basil, salt and pepper and mix to combine. Add the eggs and flour to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 40–45 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Cut into slices and serve.
The Gluten Free Table https://theglutenfreetable.com.au/